Sunday, June 26, 2011

SHUT THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!! :@

Hey there, today I'd like to talk about Pet peeves. Pet peeves are those small things that frustrate your and drive you nuts. So what drives you insane?

I'm gonna share a few of my pet peeves (if I was to list them all, the list would be endless!)

For me, if I'm doing something in my room, I need to have the door closed. Full stop. I don't care if there's no one else in the house. The door HAS to be shut!

What else drives me crazy? Being told what to do. I don't think I'd make a very good employee because if I'm about to do something like clean my room or workout and someone tells me "Oh! Clean your room." That's it. I'm not doing it anymore. 

The rest are pretty self- explanatory:
  • People who never reply when you compliment them on their pictures. 
  • People that "like" every single comment on facebook.
  • ppl who tak lyk dis.
  • The sentence " Oh sorry! I din't know it was your birthday; I didn't check Facebook today! " Great save.
  • Hot milk with cornflakes.
  • Mushy cornflakes.
  • When my phone dies in the middle of a conversation.
  • The invigilator clicking the stapler in my face in the last five crucial minutes of the exam! 

Now, I know you're probably associating me with a fire breathing dragon but really, I'm not that scary (I hope :p).
Anyway, share your pet peeves below by leaving a comment.
P.S. It's okay if you sound like a mad cow; secretly we all have some really crazy pet peeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment